So you missed another season of Fashion Week? I know the feeling. After having a small taste of the excitement, the glitz and glamour, I can highly recommend what is for some a once-in-lifetime experience!
Zicasso, an award-winning travel service, just created a custom tour of Italy for fashion lovers. Italy in Vogue grants guests exclusive access to shows as well as private tours of the Rolex Factory, a perfumery, and top fashion houses. Sounds pretty good doesn’t it?
The ten-day tour is customisable, but if you want to attend Fashion week you should aim to go towards the end of February or September. Although it is something to really save up for, as pricing begins at $9,899 USD per person based on double occupancy, it is an incredible experience that could make some life-long dreams a reality.
This VIP experience includes access to Milan Fashion Week, 9 privately guided tours including exclusive behind-the-scenes access to Bulgari, Armani, Fendi, Prada, and Ferragamo experiences, as well as a private master class in the art of perfume-making, private after-hours tour of the Rolex laboratory, opera at Teatro dell’Opera di Roma, visit to the Italian Institute of Fashion, 6 days with professional English-speaking fashion shoppers, 9 nights in premier accommodations with breakfast included, all private transfers by Mercedes vehicles, 1 cellphone and Italian SIM card with 4G Technology for use while in Italy, and 24/7 telephone assistance while travellers stay in Italy, entry tickets for the museums and other attractions and services as in the itinerary. International airfare is not included.
- Experience the heart of Italian and global fashion with exclusive access to Milan Fashion Week
- Bask in the opulence of Bulgari in a private workshop where travellers learn about the illustrious history of the brand, see rare and unique pieces from the private collection and model renderings
- Gain behind-the-scenes access to luxury courtiers and boutiques with your very own professional English-speaking fashion shoppers
- Relish a master class in perfumes during a private tutorial exploring fragrance concepts and compositions, where you can take home a bottle of your own specially personalised fragrance
- Traverse the galleries of the Armani Silos for an intimate view into the evolution of Armani designs through the archives and displays of past collections
- Enjoy a private VIP fashion show at the Ferragamo Boutique in the heart of Florence followed by aperitifs
- Lounge in elegant style while staying in premier accommodations, including a private villa owned by the Ferragamo family in the hills of Tuscany
- Revel in an after-hours private tour of the Rolex laboratory, learning about the craftsmanship and the production of the world-renowned timepieces
- Visit the Italian Institute of Fashion, where you will discover the innovative drive behind the Italian fashion world, such as the roles of designers, models, tailors, and more
- Savour a night of opera at Teatro dell’Opera di Roma in Rome; a sensational performance theatre erected in 1880 that has hosted the likes of Maria Callas, Andrea Bocelli, and Luciano Pavarotti
- Stroll through “The Mall,” Italy’s preeminent luxury brand shopping venue located in Tuscany, featuring a dynamic collection of Italian and international designer boutiques
Definitely a holiday to remember! For more information, visit Ziasso’s website.
See you at Milan Fashion Week 😉
Lots of Love,