Saturday Inspiration

SOURCE TUMBLR

Since I’ve pierced my ear last Monday I’ve been quite obsessed with earrings. While mine are still healing with the regular studs I’m already dreaming away with all the possibilities you have. Make sure to watch this week’s vlog to see which piercings I’ve got! In all honesty it was quite a painful experience, nothing too painful but it sure wasn’t pleasant. For now I’ll have to wait patiently for my ear to heal before I change the earrings…

Do you have piercings? Let me know in the comments below where and if they hurt!

Lots of Love,

Savannah

Share:

7 Comments

1. dimple khadi
    February 7, 2015 / 7:46 am

Nice earrings!New blog postDon't miss out on the pre-valentine's day sales going on beddinginn. Get quality and affordable gifts for your loved ones this valentine. Time is running outhttp://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-beddinginn.html

2. Emily
    February 7, 2015 / 6:36 pm

Cartilage piercings look really cool! I actually just got my second lobe piercings done and I think it's going to be the start of a little obsession 🙂 xhttp://prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

3. Cee
    February 8, 2015 / 3:58 am

What cool piercings! I haven't thought of cartilage piercings for a long time but I used to love them and now that they're coming back in style, I'm really tempted to get one of my own :)xox,Ceewww.cocoandvera.com

4. BeSugarandSpice
    February 8, 2015 / 8:21 pm

Great earrings!!Kisses!

5. Dascha Boonstra
    February 8, 2015 / 8:45 pm

Prachtig!!xoxowww.its-dash.com

6. Kelly Han
    February 8, 2015 / 9:32 pm

I've honestly tried to come to terms with the fact that I probably won't take care of my cartilage piercings if I were to get them done. I only have 2 piercings on each side and even those can be kind of annoying to maintain. But it definitely is very fashionable! I love how you included a Kylie Jenner image of her piercings as well! Can't wait to see all the different stylish possibilites of earrings you "dream" up 😉 Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :)♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

7. RetroStreetStation